Tips For Creating A Weight Loss Strategy
Weight loss is something that has to be approached strategically. There are so many factors involved, that tackling the problem from only one side is downright silly.
For example, the average weight loss obsessed person tries not to eat and thus shed off the extra weight. And this is wrong at a number of levels. First of all, the metabolism shuts thus not allowing your body to use its whole weight loss potential. Second, your hormonal levels go out of balance; your mood changes, you even pick some health problems down the road. It is in no time that you realize that this approach not only makes you not lose weight, but is also very dangerous for you. On the other hand, there are people who approach the weight loss strategy only by exercising their buts of. And this has some definite merit, though the results are still vague to say the least. Hence frustration is inevitable.
In order to approach the whole weight loss strategy appropriately, you need to invest yourself more. And the thing is, it gets easier the more you diversify.
- Start eating 5 to 6 meals a day. Of course three of them are to be main meals, and the rest just snacks in between. What this does is giving your metabolism a chance to work way faster, and you also feel full throughout the day. Not only does this affect your mood, but your hormonal levels are balanced too. More fat burning potential, more muscle growth potential too. You can consider this to be the basis.
- Pick food that helps you lose weight. Eat more protein as to fuel the muscles, as well as to burn some extra calories. Protein is harder to process; hence it requires more energy from your body. Eat healthy fats too. Yes, healthy ones. These improve your muscle growth; improve your hormonal balance, your good cholesterol levels. Also, cut your carbs intake. Drink a lot of liquid (mostly water), and you are set. To support your healthy diet, it is advisable to also take weight loss supplements like resurge. This kind of products will sustain your diet and will also give you quality sleep. You can check some of the reviews of customers online.
- There are some special foods too. Like the ones containing I3C. An isotope that promotes more fat loss by opening the beta receptors of the fat tissue so it can dissolve faster. You see, sometimes even working out we are not losing fat the way we expected. This slightly changes the game. Foods that contain I3C are: Cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, Kale, Brussels sprouts.
Also spice your food with Curry. Inside curry there is Turmeric. The thing that gives Curry the yellow color. It has the ability to burn fat more than anything else.
- Try strength exercises. These make your muscles tear down on microscopic level, hence causing muscle growth. The best thing about this is that you will lose weight even while not exercising, even while reading this. You see, the muscles need additional energy as to be maintained. Hence they use more from your fat supplies.
- Compound exercises are also a great way to approach your weight loss strategy. These types of exercises promote a lot of muscle contraction and focus on spending more energy and targeting more muscles all at once. Not a lot of muscle growth there, but a lot of energy required. And while doing these exercises your body central nerve system is recognizing the need for balance and feels all those muscle contractions as something foreign. In sequence many muscle groups are contracting and your nervous system activates them at once. This means a lot of energy demand.
- Cardio is king. No wonder there. The best way to apply cardio is to do it right after your strength exercises, or dedicate a day when you do only cardio. Also, cardio gives the best result if done in less than 25 minutes or so. After this your cortisol levels notice a spike and your fat loss potential is limited.
- Integrate all workout segments into one routine. The best way to do this is to hire a personal trainer, or order a workout program like Insanity. In the Insanity review that I wrote, you can find more about this popular weight loss program. It comprises several fitness elements in one. The workouts are constituted by cardio, strength exercises, some yoga poses and stretching, a lot of compound exercises.
You can even comprise all fitness elements in one routine all by yourself. Just remember to pay attention on all the things I mentioned above. Cardio, strength exercises, some compound exercises. Do some stretching as well.
The thing about approaching weight loss from this angle is simple. You will gain results much faster, create habits that are about to last, create a new lifestyle completely. You will even have fun as opposed to being frustrated. Start your weight loss journey following this blueprint and see the results in less than two weeks.